Random questions and answers section:
Q. What do I need to bring?
a. - You need a towel and swimming costumes, we do hire wetsuits to those who need, but you’re more than welcome to bring your own
- You can also wear wetsuit boots/socks in the aquapark but may not fit into the wakeboard bindings.
- Lifejackets/impact vests must be worn at all time when in the water and we provide these for everyone
- Wakeboards are provided free of charge for non-obstacle users and we do hire out obstacle board of better quality for the jumps at £3. Once again you’re more than welcome to bring your own gear
- Helmets are provided for all wakeboarders and ringoers and must be worn
- For Paddleboarding we do require you to bring an old pair of trainer that you don't mind getting wet as you have to wear footwear while doing it
Q. What happens when I arrive?
a. We ask that you arrive at least 30 minutes before you're booked onto the water, this is so that we can sign you in and complete a medical declaration if one has not already been done. Then we will sort you out with a wetsuit if needed and a wakeboard lesson or Aquapark briefing before you go onto the water. Once this is done we'll get you on the water and having fun
Q. Are dogs allowed?
a. Dogs are welcome as long as they are friendly and on leads, however there is a public footpath around the lake to walk around
Q. What on site facilities are there?
a. We have wet heated changing rooms for everyone to use along with toilets. We also have outside and inside seated areas with undercover picnic benches for relaxing and watching on
Q. What happens if it’s raining?
a. We still run all of our activities when it rains (as you get wet in the lake anyway!). The only time we will ever cancel is due to extreme winds, fog or lightening, for all of these we will phone up and give as much notice as possible. If this happens we will refund or reschedule bookings
Q. Is there parking?
a. We have a free of charge carpark right next to the lake and clubhouse, you just have to drive down through the sheep field and we’re on the other side of the fence
Q. Is there a spectator’s area?
a. We have an indoor clubhouse with seats to view from as well as undercover decking area with good vision for all the activities, and for those sunny days we have benches around the lake to view from
Q. What is the refund policy?
a. We do offer refunds or rebooking if you cannot make a booking and let us know more than 72 hours before your session, this is due to the fact that we do get staff in accordingly to bookings